Sports Physical forms are available at IMS and IHS as well as at the Board of Education Office.


Please CLICK HERE for the SPORTS PHYSICAL FORMS for the current Kansas State High School Activities Association Form. 


A concussion form is also required for contact sports.  Please CLICK HERE for CONCUSSION & HEAD INJURY INFORMATION RELEASE FORM for the current KSHSAA Release Form.